Ok we are here – the last day of March! It has been another amazing writing month. It went by quickly for me with something to write about almost everyday. There were amazing posts to read. So many that I wanted to read and just did not get to all of them. What a great group of writers!
Thinks I learned and re learned:
- writing gets easier the more I write
- my thinking on a topic becomes clear or more clear when I have to put my thoughts on paper
- if I just start writing ideas flow – don’t wait for an idea just begin
- reading the writing of others is helpful – for content ideas, for structure ideas and for support – there are others who think and write like I do
- feedback is important – a comment here and there really helps – always leave comments for fellow writers
- writing gets easier the more I write – DID I SAY THAT!
I could keep going but these are my big highlights. Last year I returned to writing once a week. Then I added in the It’s Monday! What are you reading?. This year my goal is to write at least three times a week – maybe more.
I just keep repeating – writing gets easier the more I write.
Thanks for writing, commenting and a huge thank you to the Two Writing Teachers team who helped us through another March Challenge!