I am not much of a party goer and not much of a joiner. I do love sitting with friends and chatting. I love having tea with people and learning from them. I am pushing past my party fears and joining the group over at – A Day in the Life
She sent out an invite for all to join. Leigh Anne Eck’s invitation The request is to bring 5 things – what would you bring?
(I was reading at AliceNine.Net when I found the party. )
So here is what I am packing to bring to the party
- My notebook and pen since these are all teachers and writers – I am guessing there will be lots of ideas and things to learn. I will need to write it all down.
- Bubbly water to share – I am off the stronger stuff to drink due to medications and I am working hard to stay away from all the sugar drinks.
- Mary Oliver’s most recent book Upstream – there are fun nature writings to share
- My phone – because it has a camera – it would be great to get photos of this wild and wonderful event. (also we could order in food if we needed!)
- A good pair of walking shoes – It is always my hope at a good party to find a few new friends who like to take long walks and talk just to get to know each other a bit more.
Here are a few other who have decided to join –
Hope to see you over at the blog party!