This year I am here again but the no post rings differently. It is not a loss of words or ideas to write about but rather I am finally in a quiet mode. The list of things I needed to do is almost done, the weather outside is to cool to dig in the garden and my mind is in a reflective spot. I am in a rare moment of quiet for me.
I could write about:
- missing my Mother this spring – but that feeling doesn’t need words right now
- how proud I am of my two children – but I will tell them that directly at family dinner this next week – they are the ones how need to hear this
- finishing work around testing – but we all know how that goes and don’t need to be reminded
- the sorting of the family farm – but that is a story without an ending right now so it is best saved till later
- about the bird calls out my cool early spring window – but I like just listening to them sing
I love to write but sometimes it is just good to be quiet and listen!
It is one of those days!
Enjoy this wonderful Friday and take time to listen during the spring weekend!
It is always amazing what comes up when we are quiet!