Ok – I did not want to write this “I am stuck post” but here I am. It is now 8:17 p.m. central time. My bedtime is not far away since the alarm rings early these days. (Got to get in there to set up computers for TESTING)
I had set a goal that I would post every Monday and Tuesday. Monday is easy it is a book review. There is always a book to talk about. Today, Tuesday, is another story. It is a day of writing from the heart. A slice of what is happening or what I am thinking about.
BUT – today I am where I have been many days with no new thoughts to add to my writing. If you have followed me you have heard these thoughts before and I hate being so repetitive but here we go –
- I am helping students practice for yet another test – I know don’t get me started
- The weather is the weather – cold, grey and chilly. It is January in Minnesota – what can I say.
- It is to early for gardening but I am growing lettuce and the first batch of seeds arrived in my mailbox yesterday.
- The issue of student mental health in our high poverty schools still runs high in my thinking – I don’t have any new answers to this problem -Darn!
- I have a great list of books to read and just came home from a great book group with retired teachers. They are the best! We think alike, we all read and some of us also take notes. We care about books deeply! What a pleasure.
It is late January what can I say – spring is around the corner I know it is. The days are getting longer – it was after 5:00 p.m. when the sun set today.
Let’s hope next week I am a bit more creative in my writing. Happy end of January! Think March Challenge – daily writing I better get in gear and get a list of writing topics together. 🙂
Happy Writing Everyone!